CHINMAYA INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL
A Learning Community
Combining the Best of the West and the East
Starting June 6, 1996 : for grades 5 - 8
Addition of higher grades (9 -12) in succeeding years
- Highly competent faculty from India and the United States
- State-of-the-art educational tools and methodology
- Curriculum structured by US and Indian educators
- English as the medium of instruction
- Telecommunication and Internet capabilities
INDIAN CULTURAL HERITAGE
Part of the highly rigorous academic curriculum. Includes visits
- Places of historical, cultural and religious interest
- Music and dance events, as well as special celebrations
- Program plan and counseling to encourage interpersonal skills
- Community service to encourage social responsibility
- Healthy, wholesome, tasty vegetarian meals planned by a qualified
- Physical well-being emphasized with extensive sports activities
- New dormitories, separate for boys and girls, with live-in
- Modern, hygenic cafeteria and kitchen
- Well-equipped and staffed medical clinic
- Advanced computer / internet and telecommunications capabilities
- Extensive recreation and sports facilities
Give your child the best of both worlds !
Warm and caring staff to provide your child "a home
away from home."
Here is a related Press Release
Rajendra Prasad, Ph.D (Stanford);
Former Deputy Suptd. of Schools,
San Francisco Bay Area, California, U.S.A.
- Information & Registration:
Tel: 408/867-3193 / Fax: 408/867-2343
INDOlink, GENIUS, and their respective logos are trademarks of GENIUS Technologies, Inc.