Pot-Pourri - See how many of these
questions you can answer.
To Submit your own Quiz, see the guidelines.
- Kabita, a typical melodramatic Bengali Movie made in the mid to late 70s had the usual
love triangle. Ranjit Mallick and Mala Sinha played the two angles. Which Tamil film
personality completed the triangle?
- Who was Mani Rathnam's original choice to play Rishi, the cryptologist in Roja?
- What is common to the endings of Minsara Kanavu and Punnagai Mannan?
- Connect the three - a famous love Ballad by the Beatles and Mouna Ragam and Moondram
- Taj Mahal, a love story in the making starring Manoj is the collabarative effort of
three different directors. Who are they?
- Which of the four Kamals does not have a Love interest in Michael Madan Kama Rajan?
- Paruva Ragam, the musical starring Juhi Chawla and Ravichandran, was based on which
- Which love story starring Kamal Haasan and Rathi was the first movie produced by Kamal
Haasan himself and was shot abroad in Europe and the US?
- Who plays Sreedevi's Love interest in the Rajinikanth Sreedevi starrer - Priya?
- What is common to Gemini Ganesan, Kamal Haasan, M.G.R, , Parthiban and Bhagyaraj among